Friday, June 21, 2013

Nine West Shoe Haul - Saleeee

NINE WEST SHOE HAUL 
SALE SALE SALE !!!

Email i received.

I should really stop checking my emails, i got so addicted to sales and online shopping. But i've been eyeing these leopard pair of shoes for a while now. When i saw that it was on sale and then on top of that i would get a 20% discount, i couldn't pass up the offer. I had to get it. So i figured flats are always a good buy. I figured to step outside my comfort zone of black, brown and nude flats to get a bold color. I chose red, since i felt i can pair it up with more outfits. Plus i always wanted cute red flats.

I got both shoes in a 6.5 which is my shoe size. Both pairs are true to size. However for the leopard pair the toe is a little snug, so if you have chubbier feet you may want size up.

Widgeon Red Synthetic Flats - BUY ME HERE
Pahana Black Multi Leather- BUY ME HERE

FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS! 

Widgeon Red Synthetic Flats
was : $59.00
sale : $29.99
20% off: $23.00

Pahana Black Multi Leather
was: $140.00
sale: $89.99
20% off : $72.00 
As you can see how adorable these shoes are! So worth the wait for the price i paid. Honestly i was not willing to pay 140 for these sandals. Though 72.00 is a bit more on the pricier side, this was definitely a splurge. I guess since i spent under $100, ill just consider spending 50 on each. It makes me feel less guilty :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment