Saturday, November 16, 2013

New Online Addiction - Fancy.com

FANCY ANYWHERE 
For a while now ive been seeing bloggers talk about FANCY and how amazing it is. 
So i decided to check it out. 
If you LOVE pinterest, this is basically the same thing, but you can BUY the item right away. :)
 how much better does it get then this? 
The site has the cutest, most unique jewelry, makeup and clothing items I've seen for a reasonable price. 
BEST OF ALL - SIGN UP IS FREE :) 

Below are a few of the things that made it to my wishlist. I love them !! 


Body Chain Necklace - how adorable would it be with a cute black dress 

Mask Necklace- seriously i have never seen anything like this, it makes me feel like a princess. 


I love the wanted !!!! 


This explains my life ! - i really hate it when i bring the milkshake and the boys don't come lol. throw it on with some bright leggings. great casual outfit with friends. 


Glove.ly Gloves - i've heard about this everywhere about how amazing it is and how well it works. I really want to try it out, and the price is so cheap. Very Affordable. :)

Everyone should definitely check it out, but don't say i didn't warn you,
 IT GETS ADDICTING 

No comments:

Post a Comment